Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

+ 1750 Custodes (Purifiers list) +

Alright everyone here is the list I am working towards for my Custodes army. I would like some feedback from any of the more game oriented players out there as I tend to more the hobby/fluff side of things.

It is a purifiers list but I also threw in a squad of interceptors, so I could make Custodes 'jet-bikes' as well as squad of terminators, which I have not started on yet, and a dreadnought. This way I feel I have a semi-competitve tourney list but also am rocking out all of the variations on the Custodes that I have seen in the art that represents them. Like the image above: the jet-bikers on the left without powered armour, the termies in the middle and the 'regular' Custodes on the right


a little sneak peek of the jet-bikers, more soon

Onto the list, 1750:
+Crowe 150

+Librarian 180 maybe 215
summoning
Might of titan
Quicksilver


+Techmarine 110
Conversion beamer

+Vindicare 145

+Interceptor squad 150
Hammer
Psi-cannon

+Purifiers(x6) 175
Psi-cannon x2
Hammer
Halberd x2
+Razorback 50
Psi-bolt

+Purifiers(x6) 175
Psi-cannon x2
Hammer
Halberd x2
+Razorback 50
Psi-bolt

+Purifiers(x6) 158
Incinerators x2
Halberds x2
Falchions
Hammer
+Rhino 45
Warp feild

+Terminator squad 225
Psycannon

+Dreadnought 135
Autocannon (can be psyfleman or not)
Psi-bolt ammo

Again any feedback would be great and thanks for stopping by for some Buddy Times.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could help you out but I've just got into the hobby and have no idea tactics wise, and I to have more knowledge on fluff and such through alot of reading. Awesome idea though! I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from Bringer of Victory:

    Crowe
    =150

    3x Psyflemen
    =405

    3x10 Purifiers w/ 2x Hammer, 2x Psycannon, 6x Halberd, Psybolt Ammo in Rhino with Dozer Blade
    =1,041

    2x5 Purifiers w/ 2x Psycannons, 3x Halberds in Razorback with Psybolt Ammo and Dozer Blade
    =402

    I think it's an optimised kind of list but not what you looking for maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means but I've played a few games with Crowe and a Librarian. This is how I'd tweak it based on what I've played/read.

    Crowe

    175 Librarian w/Sanctuary, Shrouding, Warp Rift, Summoning, Might of Titan

    2 x 230 Purifiers x6 w, 2x Psycannons, 3x Halberds, MC Hammer, Rback w/Psybolt

    210 Purifiers x6 w, 2x incinerators, 3x Halberds, MC Hammer, Rback w/Psybolt

    305 Terminators x7 Psycannon

    150 Interceptors x5 Hammer, Psycannon

    135 Dread w/ 2x TL-AC, Psybolt

    Vindicare
    1730

    The librarian is good with lots of powers as its two per player turn. All of them are good although I've not tried summoning.

    The models are amazing, love the jetbikes in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback.
    @anti-pope: that seems like a proper hard list but I think eadipus' is a little closer to what I'm going for as far as variety of models to give me an excuse to make more crazy models :) ...But that looks like a serious tourney list, (maybe a little serious for me) although I am glad you dug that out for me I may have to secretly make that for the next big event out here

    @eadipus: thanks for the great list, 7 termies might be a little hard to make dependong on the conversion I settle on.

    ReplyDelete

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails