Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

+WIP IT: Legio Custodes part II+

Hello Internets,

welcome back to another edition of WIP IT!

Just wanted to share the progress I've made on my lastest side-track project. I'm going to keep this one brief but will do a big parts overview sometime very soon because this guy is an amgalm of many of my grade A bits.

Gave him a totally blinged out base, and I think it holds him well and my idea is that it puts him at an indoor location, like the Imperial palace.


Back shot to sshow tthe cape, and yes I know it's a little beat up but I want this guy to be in the thick of combat, so I think it works.


and just a little close-up hot off the base.

Any way ass always C&C would be ggreatly appriciated, what ddo you guys think?


Cheers,
Hashshashin

4 comments:

  1. The guy is awesomesause, what else can I say? Very good job. If I had to nitpick I'd say that the end of the spear looks a tad bulky but it doesn't matter much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the topper for the staff. That Chaos storm bolter is perfect.
    Nice job.

    Ron
    From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome feedback guys,

    this is turning out to be one of those models were you actually feel like your skill level has increased, Like hobby +1 or something.

    ReplyDelete

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails