Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010


Hello Tubez,

Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick show and tell for all y'all out there. This is a Vampire fantasy model, anbd is the first fantasy model I've ever painted. Initially I thought the model seems really flat, but after painting him up I have actually started to really love the face and some of the other features.



Overall I think it is a nice model, and it's basically right out of the blister. Its a little weird for me that the only 'assembly' was gluing him to the base, he did come with a little thingy that is supposed to be floating out of his cape but I didn't like it so I left it off.



As always comments are welcome, tell me what you think, is his skin too green?

Cheers,
Hashshashin






Smoke Blood for the Blood God


No comments:

Post a Comment

Also Check It!

Related Posts with Thumbnails